Realme Buds Wireless Vs Mi NeckBand Bluetooth Earphone - Top 3 Gadgets

Latest

From here you can purchase items with fully trusted because it,s an affiliate website.

#

Monday, May 18, 2020

Realme Buds Wireless Vs Mi NeckBand Bluetooth Earphone




Hi, this article we are going to have a look at this really bugs and we'll also compare it with this me neckband Bluetooth earphones just last week if you recall I had posted the review of this one and many of you have asked me to actually compare it with this one and I thought why not also include the one last bullet to wireless because in terms of looks and feel as I said you the readme but still look very similar to this one, but I don't think so it's a fair competition. These are the one plus boards to add, let's quickly look at this and then we'll move on, because I frankly feel these are just too overpriced. These are also 6000 rupees so it does not fall into the computation and though they are like 6000 rupees in terms of sound, I would say both me bang as well as the real me two will be that the basis simply just lacking on this one. I guess what I like on this one is USB type C port and that quick charging But for 6000 rupees, I want the sound to be punchy and impactful that is simply not there. So I'll just keep this to the side. And what I like that we get a pouch with this one, neither with the real me too. And near with this mean band, you get that Anyways, this is given and it comes in this box, the minute it's available on Flipkart as well as on nami.com I had purchased it from me.com and I paid 1599 rupees for this one. Whereas this README box is available on real me website and also it was available on Amazon and this is 200 rupees more on 1799 rupees. So let me get the boxes to the side. So guys, here are the two. This is the real me wireless and again, I won't get in depth regarding this one because just last week, I had posted it for review. Again check out that still my vertex stands for that one. I've used it a lot more, took a lot of calls. I'll talk about one more thing that I missed in my review some of you have asked so but anyway In terms of bad quality, as you can see, both look very different. The mean neck band looks a lot more bulkier as you can see. Whereas this actually looks very sleek. And also this material what we have this gives you that softer touch, rubberized feel so feels a lot more premium. Whereas on this near Munich band, it's a little bit strange on the top, it's that flat, but here, bottom we have that rounded corner, that's fine, I won't complain. But I feel these buttons what we have on this mean at band. As you can see, I felt that they use the slightly cheaper plastics on this and whenever you click also, it makes that noise as you can see that creaking noise and stuff like this and you have to use this every time. Whereas on this really as you can see I'm clicking but you don't hear this now. The What do you say feel of the click is a lot better on this one. And also this does not feel like that cheap plastic myriad whereas on this it just feels a little bit on the cheaper side, here, we have the microUSB port both have actually micro USB for, for charging. So again, that's the same. And we again have similar stuff again on this and now moving to the year parts itself, as you can see, both of them actually have this magnetic connector, but this magnetic connector is just like this, when you wear it just to keep it like this on this meaning bank, it doesn't have any functionality. Whereas on this real new bank, this is actually really functional. In fact, this is the on off switch. If you just release it like this, it actually switches on and automatically connects to your smartphone. So that way I feel this implementation is a lot better on the summative and this is actually really functional. And one thing that some of you have asked me when I told you guys that if you just put it like this, it goes into standby mode. Some of you have asked me for Bluetooth calls what will happen Yes, if you just keep it like this, it disconnects. But what I've noticed is that when you get a call and immediately if you just take it out and connect, put it into your ear within a second it's actually connected to your smartphone and then you can take the course and here thereby I felt that was also saving a lot of battery on this one. And I took a lot of calls, had no problems again, the microphones are good even on this knee neck band, I took calls via this one and they were fine. In terms of Bluetooth range, I would say the Bluetooth range was actually similar and actually pretty good on both these meaning bands as well as the real me mind. I would say it can easily go on in the next room also and then it won't disconnect again I was using them when I tested them with the the SN plus both of them and also the real me XT because the real me XT, I'm testing it and the full review will be coming so I use these tools smartphones for them in terms of connectivity, as both of them are having Bluetooth five can fit very that's actually good. But in terms of battery life, again, the me claims about eight hours of battery life, whereas the real me claims about 12 hours of battery life. And to be fair, guys, I didn't test them continuously for eight and 12 hours, but I use them daily, this is for last three days, and this I was using earlier. And definitely in terms of battery life, I would say the real me is getting better battery life. And I feel that is due to this thing of when you're not using it, listen, you're not listening to music, you'll be just like this, and you just put it like this and it gets disconnected. And whenever you get a call or something you just open and connects and thereby feel the battery life is a lot better on this. Whereas on this next band, you have to actually physically switch it on and off with this button. And so even if it is in this position like this, you're not hearing music or anything, it's actually switched on. So the battery life was definitely less but again, I would say the battery levels not bad. Even on the ne ne Bam, but if I have to talk about battery life, definitely the real me goes ahead. Now let's talk about the sound. Again, I have talked already about the sound of this one in my full review. So again, check out for all the details, but let's first talk about them meet on a band. So as usual, we will divided between the bass mid tones and the high tones. And in terms of bass, I would say definitely, the bass is there. There is a little bit of extended bass, but I would say it is not a What do you say that well done. It's good. I would say it is boosted than normal and many of you will enjoy but I didn't get that punchy bass effect. So in terms of bass, I would give it eight out of 10. So if you are a person who likes a lot of bass then you might miss that a little bit. Now coming to mid tones, that are the vocals and stuff. What I noticed this is very peculiar is that on this one, I felt that the vocals were slightly in harsher sight. So I felt a little bit it was harsh to my ears. So in terms of vocals, I would say I would read at 7.5 out of 10. Now moving to the high tones, here, I would say the treble tones, high tones are I would say, they performed actually much better than I expected, and I would rate at 8.5 out of 10. So overall, if you look at just the music part, and nothing else, then I would read these actually eight out of 10, which is actually not bad at all. But if you recall guys with the real me, violence bad so the basis definitely much better on this and I would still rate in terms of base 9.5 out of 10. As I had mentioned earlier, check out my review for details. And in even in mid tones, I felt the mid tones were a lot more smoother on this one, hence, I would get it nine out of 10 but in trouble I would say I would give it about eight out of 10. So or if it's just sound quality, then the real me birds I would rate it nine out of 10. But now, if we talk about overall functionality, I definitely hear I would say the real me but again in terms of battery life and also that premium feeling, I would say the button feel and how it feels on your neck This is slightly better. Here I would say Xiaomi goes slightly back. So overall I would say both of these earphones are actually pretty good. But if I have to pick one which is overall better than definitely the real me buds are better, but again, this T neckband is for what do you say 200 rupees less This is about 1600 rupees, whereas the real me one this bazaar for about 1800 rupees, but definitely if you can spend the 200 rupees extra This is definitely a better product. Anyways, guys, that's it for now for this article and again guys and leave the playlist of my other audio reviews that I have done. Those have tons of other body say earphones and audio gear review so again check them out for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.